|Episode List||← Too Many Wubbzy's →||Images|
|Airdate:||December 15, 2009|
|Sister episode(s):||What a Card|
|Written by:||Frederick Stroppel|
|Storyboard by:|| James Burks|
|Directed by:|| James Burks|
|Previous:||What a Card|
|List of episodes|
Later clones (created by Red Wubbzy)
- Blue Wubbzy
- Green-Blue Wubbzy
- Pale Blue Wubbzy
- White-Pink Checkered Wubbzy
- Green Wubbzy (acts like a dog later in the episode)
- Dark Blue Spotted Wubbzy
- Purple Spotted Wubbzy
- Dark Yellow and Blue Striped Wubbzy
- Pink Striped Wubbzy
- Baby Wubbzy with a bow on his hair
- Small Red Spotted Wubbzy (only present in Wubbzy Wiper scene, says high-pitched/fast "Wow wow!" as sucked in)
Wubbzy is invited to 3 different events by each of his friends. He doesn't realize they happen all at the same time until after he accepts all of them. To fix the situation, he borrows Widget's cloning device to make two clones of himself so that he can be at all three places. Unfortunately, Widget did not build her invention much well, so the Wubbzy clones start to act crazy. Pretty soon, lots of crazy Wubbzys are running amok in Wuzzleburg. Widget gets the Wubbzy Wiper 3000 and sucks up all the Wubbzys except for the balloon which can't fit. Wubbzy decides to go back to the places he wants to go, but one at a time, and they all laugh.
- This episode is extremely similar to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode Overbooked. Both of the show's episodes premiered in the same year.
- The title card of the episode is grammatically incorrect. Instead of "Too Many Wubbzy's", it would be "Too Many Wubbzys" or "Too Many Wubbzies" in grammatically correct form.