Wubbzy Gardening is a gardening game based off Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! that used to be available to play on NickJr.com.
At the end of the game, Wubbzy has plenty of flowers for Walden and gets thanked for his help. He gets told to return for more gardening whenever he wants.
Move the mouse around to move Wubbzy; and click the watering can or seeds to pick them up, the dirt mounds to plant or water, and the flowers to collect.
To plant flowers, the player has to pick up the seeds, place them in dirt mounds, then pick up the watering can, water the planted mounds, and pluck the flowers once their fully grown. There are seven dirt mounds, so you can make up to seven flowers at a time. If the cow comes by, it'll eat your plants when he walks over them. Touch it to make it go away.
There are four stages in the game and each have a two minute time limit. All four seasons take place in each level and each have different flowers planted: Kooky karnations in summer, flutter flowers in fall, frosty-freezy flowers in winter, and sunny funflowers in spring. You'll get a point for every flower you collect. Your score will be totaled by the end of each stage, and will have an overall total after the 4th stage. The cow intervenes the garden in every level except summer. It will move faster every next stage, and sometimes it will walk offscreen on its own before it comes all the way onscreen.
On the end screen, you'll be able to print decals for your garden.
Title and end screens: Imagine (Middle part)
Cutscenes: By the Book (Beginning part)
Stage 1 (Summer): By the Book (Middle part)
Stage 2 (Fall/Autumn): Imagine (Beginning part)
Stage 3 (Winter): Holiday Light
Stage 4 (Spring): Small Thing
- This game has two versions. The first and original has been described as is throughout this page. The other has the following differences:
- The title screen's different. On the 'Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!' logo, the 'NickJr' logo and the "Created by Bob Boyle" text aren't shown and is placed under the title of the game. The title words, "Wubbzy" and "Gardening", are placed next to each other instead of stacked, and both have flowers under them.
- The cow also comes on the first stage (summer). Getting faster every next level, it's even quicker in the rest of the seasons than in the first version.
- Wubbzy doesn't say "Next!" when you put your cursor over the 'Next' button at the end of a stage.
- Stage two is titled 'Autumn' instead of 'Fall', even though Walden said "It's fall already, Wubbzy.".
- On the end screen, Walden doesn't say "Click to print!" when you put your cursor over the 'Print' button.
If the games do not run, try a different browser, like Internet Explorer.